Eel Pie Island is one of the historic centres for the development of British R&B in the 1960's. Many major names in played there including: The Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart, John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and The Who - all performed on the Island.The Eel Pie Club was founded in April 2000 to re-establish a home for R&B.
They meet Wednesdays at 8:30pm at The Cabbage Patch Pub.
Advance tickets are available at shows via the Eel Pie Club website at www.eelpieclub.com, or by sending a cheque with a stamped,self-addressed envelope.
c/o Executive Mortgages
6 Park Road
- Eel Pie Club :: STEPHEN DALE PETIT
Thursday, 3 May 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: THE KAST-OFF KINKS
Thursday, 17 May 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: THE CADILLAC KINGS
Thursday, 31 May 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: SLIM CHANCE
Thursday, 14 June 8pm
- Eel Pie Club :: SPLIT WHISKERS
Thursday, 28 June
- Eel Pie Club :: BIRDWOOD - dedicated to Art Wood
Thursday, 12 July
- Eel Pie Club :: ATOMIC ROOSTER
Thursday, 26 July